lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

CUCUMBER SOUP - SOPA DE PEPINO

 

Yesterday I didn`t know what to cook for dinner, in my fridge there were some cucumber and yogurt and I thought of making a salad but when I start peeling the cucumber I thought about this soup my husband loves that I haven`t make in a long time. It is very easy and didn`t need many things to be good.
I know it was raining and it seemed more autunm than summer but for me still feels like summer continues.


INGREDIENTS

1K CUCUMBER
1 GARLIC GLOVE
1 GREEK YOGURT
1 LEMON
SALT
OLIVE OIL

Peel the cucumbers and put everything in the food processor, be careful with the lemon because if you put to much the taste is going to be very strong.



SOPA DE PEPINO


1KG DE PEPINOS
1 DIENTE DE AJO
1 YOGURT GRIEGO
1 LIMON
SAL Y ACEITE DE OLIVA


Se pelan los pepinos y se baten todos los ingredientes, tener cuidado con el limón porque si nos pasamos sabrá muy ácido.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario