jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

SANLÚCAR DE BDA



Parroquia de la O.

Today I am writing about my hometown, one of the best places I know to have tapas. I am not going to talk about any specific place, I'll leave that for other post, but the other day while I was visiting my family my mother made this tapa I really enjoy. It is very easy and it doesn't required any cooking but the result is really amazing. It is made with a dry sardine, I don't know if you have a name for that in english but you have the picture here, the picture is not very good and the bread it is not adequate for this kind of dish but I was craving to have it again.

INGREDIENTS:

1 DRY SARDINE
2 SPRING ONIONS
OLIVE OIL

Prepare the sardine taking out the fish bone and the head and cut into pieces
Shop the spring onions
Mix the sardines, spring onions and olive oil in a bowl
Serve in rustic bread cut into slices


2 comentarios: