jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

VEGETARIAN BURGER - HAMBURGUESAS VEGETARIANAS

 
I don't remember where I found this recipe, I think it was an article in a newspaper magazine on cheap recipes. I found the idea very interesting and since then there are always in my fridge a bunch of then. Of course, I didn't copy the recipe so I make then in the same way I do meat balls but with curry.
The main ingredient is a bag of frozen mix vegetables.

INGREDIENTS
- 1 bag of frozen vegatables
- 2 eggs
- curry
- crumble bread
- flour
- white wine
- 1 onion
- salt

- Defrost the vegetables ( you can use the microwave)
- Put then in a bowl with the eggs, wine, crumble bread, curry and the onion
- Use a food processor to combine all the ingredients
- with the mixture make the burgers and coat then in flour
- Put then in a pan with a bit of oil.



Creo que cogí la idea para esta receta del suplemento dominical de algún diario, me pareció muy interesante y desde entonces siempre tengo en mi congelador unas cuantas, son muy útiles cuando no tienes ganas de cocinar. No copié la receta así que más o menos uso la misma mezcla que para las albóndigas pero le añado curry.
El ingrediente principal es una bolsa de menestra congelada.


INGREDIENTES
- 1 bolsa de menestra congelada
- 2 huevos
- 1 cebolla
- 1 vaso de vino blanco
- curry
- Harina
- Pan rallado
-sal


- Dejar descongelar la menestra ( se puede usar el microondas)
- Poner la menestra en un bowl y añadirle los huevos, la cebolla, el vino, el curry, la sal y el pan rallado
- Pasar por la batidora
- Hacer las hamburguesas y pasarlas por harina
- Poner en una sartén un poco de aceite 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario